Sunday, May 3, 2009

The Upcoming Series

I am a great fan of the website A Way Of Thinking: http://passthehorizon.blogspot.com/. It is like the ultimate website one visits to get the latest news about upcoming series and just reading the cbox gives me enough pleasure. Recently, I have constantly been following closely to these news and I realise that May is the major month since alot of series will be filming then. According to strong and reliable news, it is said that there are six confirmed series to film.


Iron Horse Seeking Bridge is perhaps the most confirmed one since it has a costume fitting date and alot of news has leaked out to the media. It was featured in 2009's sales presentation and is set in the 1900s. According to what I can gather it is around the period of The Master Of Tai Chi and around the time of the Japanese Occupation when the west was dominant over China. The confirmed members are Yuen Wah, Yuen Chau, Kevin Cheng, Kenneth Ma, Heung Joh, Shirley Yeung, Selena Li, Nancy Wu, Natalie Tong, Stephen Wong, Dominic Lam and Heung Joh. This series has a strong background cast of scripwriters and producers. Lee Tim Seng will be the producer and most of his shows were good such as Sweetness in the Salt, Rosy Business, Safe Guards, Man in Charge and Legend of Demigods. The screenwriter will be Cheung Wah Biu: Safe Guards, The Price of Greed, Heart of Greed, The Gentle Crackdown II, Moonlight Resonance and Rosy Business. They have a very strong writer. So far, Nancy is confirmed to be a player and Selena, a western doctor and the daughter of Dominic and Kara and thus the niece of Jazz. Dominic will be playing a triad leader in this show whilst Kevin, Kenneth, Stephen and Shirley will be siblings but Shirley is adopted. There is a chance that she will have a love with Kevin whilst Kenneth and Selena will be a couple with Natalie as the third wheel. There is a rumour that Shirley dies. But I'm not sure. Nancy is to play Kevin's love interest but she is evil and will cause dispute among the siblings. Yuen Chau's family is good but not wealthy whilst Selena comes from a wealthy family. She knows basic self-defense but not any particular martial arts. This story will stem from martial arts but like all shows writtern by Cheung Wah Biu, it will not be the focus and instead be about family problems. It will not be a comedy. Selena is weak and sheltered. The focus in this story is not romance and more of the family. I'm excited because even though I hate Sheung Joi Sum, she made it big. Hopefully this will be the same with Selena. I just hope she won't be another Yu So Chau. I'm kinda sad Nancy is leading over Selena though.


The Youth Grows Again is the most ambiguous series since there is no news and yet it is confirmed? I don't even know what that means but it is a great production and has a great cast since I really miss Flora and this is her comeback series. I did some searching and though I'm not sure how accurate my information is but it is said to star Sonija Kwok, Raymond Lam, Linda Chung and Kate Tsui but I know this is highly unlikely as Raymond will have his concert and Kate her movie so I think they'll either push it back or cancel it off whilst there are sayings Patrick who was originally a small role in this show will take over Raymond and Mandy over Linda whilst Charmaine Li over Kate but I doubt so. I still like this show and want it to film despite possibility of RayDa!


The Five Tastes Of Love will star Michelle Yim, Esther Kwan, Roger Kwok, Derek Kwok and Ng Wai Kwok as well. This series came as a sudden thing and it is pre-modern. I cannot wait to watch Esther because I think she is beautiful and I used to love watching her! Plus, with Roger Kwok and Michelle Yim, it is a must watch.


Now, moving on to the new Raymond-Tavia series. I know that this is very exciting for most people since it may spell the very first Fungyi series since forever and I'm excited too so I googled it and this person on the net had this very interesting piece of info which I he/she claims to be accurate. It said that the series has been pushed back to July because the filming of Beyond The Realm Of Conscience ends in mid-june whilst Raymond is busy with his concert. It is said that Joe Ma will be in this show and the most interesting thing is that it may be a Revolving Doors Of Vengeance 2! It is said that Kenix might or might not be in it and even if she is not, it doesn't matter because it won't be a sequel and they will be playing different roles but it is confirmed that Selena and Sammul will move on to film this show and I think there is a likelihood they are paired up together since Fungyi is confirmed. It will be about hotels again and they say Bowie Lam will join too. I am excited to here this but I want Kenix to be in this since she was great in that show but I want to see a Joe-Kenic-Bowie triangle.


These are the few confirmed series but remember not all my information is accurate so if you have stronger information then trust yours because my was taken from the net. However, casts may change as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment